Are you an artist, activist or advertising pro? Are you part of a local group that supports refugees? We need your help to get the word out about this year’s Choose Love shop.
The Choose Love shop, which enables everyone to buy real products for refugees, helps raise much of the vital funds we need. But with the pandemic and only one very scaled-back real-world shop in London this year, it’s going to be a huge challenge to make this happen.
When we launch our new online shop in November, we need to find ways to keep people talking about Choose Love.
This is where you come in. We know our incredible community is full of brilliant, creative, community-minded people. In November then our shop opens, will you help us spread a message of love, welcome and togetherness? Could you:
- Create an artwork, animation or film about Choosing Love for us to share.
- Find a beautiful way to show refugees are welcome in your community.
- Do a distanced stunt or banner drop at a local landmark.
- Make us your school, university or company’s festive fundraiser.
- Record a song about choosing love.
- Paint a Choose Love mural.
- Devote your social profiles to showing love and welcome.
- Make your Christmas lights say CHOOSE LOVE!
We’re still a small team, so we may not have as much capacity as we’d like to help you develop your idea, but we may be able to cover your expenses – please get in touch with us to discuss your plans or send us anything you’ve created via email@example.com.
With thanks to Holly Thomas for the beautiful illustration.