This week’s list of items needed in Calais by our amazing volunteers, updated Monday 9th November 2015.
- Building materials (if you have any building skills you’d like to put to good use, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Blankets !!
- Tents (preferably 4 man tents or larger)
- Sleeping bags
- Fire Extinguishers
- Men’s waterproof walking boots high ankle or trainers size especially sizes 42 and 43
- Women’s boots/ shoes up to size 39. No heels!
- Waterproof warm winter coats
- Underwear (men’s, women’s and children’s)
- Goody bags of hats, gloves and scarves
- Men’s trousers – in particular men’s black jeans size 28-36
- Pre made identical food parcels (with a selection of easy to cook & non-perishable food e.g. tinned (pull tops) tuna/ lamb/ chicken/ beef, tinned (pull top) beans/ chickpeas/ lentils/tomatoes, tomato puree, sugar, salt, long life fruit juice, coffee, tea, cooking oil, easy cook rice.
- Flat pack cardboard boxes (size 60 x 40 x 32.5 or 90 x 60 x 48)
CLICK AND DONATE FOR DELIVERY STRAIGHT TO CALAIS
The wonderful people at Leisure Fayre have made it super easy to get these urgently needed items directly to Calais. Calais urgently needs sleeping bags and blankets.
Go to LesiureFayre, click on the Help Refugees logo to get to our specially selected list of most needed items and make your selection. To get 20% discount and free delivery to Calais, use the login and password provided on the checkout page.
Many thanks to Leisure Fayre for being so kind!