We’re so excited to have got our hands on a pair of exclusive tickets for the sold-out Love Letters Live show on Valentine’s Day at Shoreditch Town Hall – and we’re offering them to two lucky Choose Love supporters.
Previous Letters Live events have unearthed letters sent by the likes of David Bowie, Maya Angelou and Che Guevara and placed them in the hands of such luminaries as Benedict Cumberbatch, Olivia Colman, and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
We’re sure this event will be just as dazzling. And we’re thrilled that this special Valentine’s Day event, themed around love letters, will support our amazing projects with refugees. That really is love in action.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply follow both Choose Love and Letters Live on Instagram and tag someone you love in the comments below this post, who you’d like to take with you to the event (make sure they can be in London on Feb 14th!). The winner will be chosen at random on Tuesday 4th February.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition, this can be done by liking and commenting on the specified Instagram post and following Choose Love (@chooselove) and Letters Live (@letterslive) on Instagram. Alternatively if the entrant is not on Instagram, we will accept entries via email. Please email email@example.com with ‘Letters Live competition’ in the subject line and your full name in the body of the email.
2. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for prizes lost, delayed or corrupted in transit to the winner.
5. The competition will close at 9am Tuesday 4th February. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before the competition closing date.
6. The prizewinner will be decided by Help Refugees. The prizewinner will need to respond within one week of being contacted by email; or the prize will be forfeit and will be awarded to a different entrant selected at random.
7. The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
8. All prizes are not transferable, non-refundable, no whole/part cash alternatives.
9. The Promoter will make available the name and county of the winners to anyone who requests this information by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. The prizes are as stated in the competition text, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
11. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
12. The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
13. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name being used online in post-winning publicity.
16. Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
16. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.